Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday - It's Back!

I'm at it again! It's been way too long since I have done a WIWW post. The biggest reason for that has been working. You see, I have to wear a uniform at work - black pants, socks, shoes and either a long sleeve black button up with a black tie or a black polo with the catering logo. Sounds fun doesn't it? It really makes me want to wear more color when I can. I also have been able to do some spring shopping, so that makes this easier for me. I guess it also helps that I had 4 days, IN A ROW (!!!), off work so I got to wear more normal outfits.

I also had a little free time this weekend (Hubby and Gabe went out of town for the weekend, so nights after bedtime were all mine!) and decided to try a little something new. With each picture you will find each piece of clothing along with a pic of me wearing it. There is also one pic that includes my inspiration for the outfit.

I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy, check out her weekly linky party. Lots of fun and inspiration!

Friday

AT Loft Cardi, Gap Outlet Cami, AE Hi-Rise Skinny Jeans and Payless flats



Saturday


Target Boyfriend Cardi, Old Navy Eyelet Cami, AE Boyfit Jeans, Payless Sequin Flats


Sunday


Target Knit Boyfriend Cardi, Target Floral Dress, AE Jeggings, Target Pewter Flats


Monday


Outfit Inspiration from Old Navy


Target Knit Boyfriend Cardi, ON Eyelet Cami, AE Boyfit Jeans, Pleated Poppy Ruffle Scarf, Target Bronze Flats


Tuesday


Target Cami, ON Flutter Sleeve T, AE Boyfit Jeans, AE Belt, ON Flip Flops




I hope you have enjoyed this. I have enjoyed putting these fun pictures together, although it'll be hard to try to keep up. Don't forget to visit The Pleated Poppy (did you see my super cute scarf?) and check out all the ladies.

the pleated poppy blog

See You Soon!



P.S. You can click on the pictures to see a larger shot!

8 comments:

  1. you are so super cute! i LOVE the yellow cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seen your post from Pleated Poppy - I love your style thanks for sharing-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfits and very inspiring. I'm off th AE for some jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it...visiting from the pleated poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the way you put these outfit pictures together. so cute! and i loved that old navy outfit with the boyfriend cardi and distressed jeans when i saw it on the website, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your outfits are REALLY cute (especially sunday & monday)...but the pictures are so small.
    want me to teach you how to go into your html and make them bigger? it's really easy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute! Fun finding your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you put the outfit together and then took a picture of you wearing it! Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete