Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kind of WIWW. . .

It's that time again! What I Wore Wednesday, but this time it's just a little different. I've been working more this week, but with all the kids going in different directions I've had excuses to wear some real outfits. I had good intentions of taking pics of what I was wearing, but somehow it just didn't happen. Oops ;) Anyway, I have done (what I think is) the next best thing - put together outfit pics. These are in no order since I really don't remember what days these were actually worn, but I assure you these have all been worn during the past week.



So there you have it. I think I may have a small cardi and jeans problem looking through all these outfits. I guess it could be worse, I am at least making an effort to wear real clothes, not just sweatpants and hoodies. Always look at the bright side, right?


I'm hoping to be back next week with real pictures. Don't forget to visit Lindsey's blog and check out all the stylish ladies who link up there. Lots of inspiration and eye candy to be had! Have fun and have a great day!



the pleated poppy blog

3 comments:

  1. The jeans are cardi are my go to uniform...I hate it when the weather gets too hot for a cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cardigan, Jeans and cute shirt...Must have :)
    XO
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete