Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I Wore - Polyvore Edition

Welcome back to WWIW. I have really sucked lately at taking pictures of outfits (as in, I haven't taken any), but I have discovered Polyvore. I am now addicted to figuring out new outfits and then putting together an outfit board to go along with it. Below are a few of the outfits I've worn over the past few weeks that I was able to make boards for.






Girl Scout Bridging Ceremony




This was the past Sunday. Lindsey had her Girl Scout Bridging Ceremony at a local park. I wanted to look somewhat cute, but still be comfortable in the heat. These aren't the exact pants I had on, but they are pretty darn close.


OOTD 6.5



OOTD 6.5 by gibbiesmom featuring khaki bermuda shorts

This outfit was thrown together at the last minute since I wasn't planning to leave the house, or my yoga pants that day. It did however give me a good excuse to wear my new Jackie Cardigan from the J. Crew Factory Store (my new favorite place).


Movie Date 6.3.11



Movie Date 6.3.11 by gibbiesmom featuring buckle belts

This outfit is from our movie date this past weekend, X-Men - First Class. The cardigan isn't quite right, but it's the best I could find. The one I actually wore is a t-shirt knit from Target.


Field Day




This was what I wore for Lindsey's first field day at school. It is all the same except my hat is actually a khaki colored one.


Movie Date



Movie Date by gibbiesmom featuring a lightweight cardigan

This outfit was from out movie date a week ago to see The Hangover 2. Absolutely hilarious! Loved it!


After School Fun




This is what I wore to take the kids for haircuts and fro-yo. I love this shirt, so comfy and light weight. I have the lavender version ordered. Hopefully I'll have it before this weekend.




So there is my latest version of WIWW. I know, nothing too exciting, but at least since college graduation has past I am not stuck wearing my catering uniform all the time. After that, anything is a step up.


Check out polyvore if you haven't yet. And don't say I didn't warn you when you become addicted! Have a great day!

As usual, I'm linking to Lindsey's WIWW party at The Pleated Poppy.  Hope to see you there!

 
the pleated poppy blog

2 comments:

  1. Great picks, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those outfits, I've been hearing all about polyvore-better go make up my own boards, looks fun!

    ReplyDelete