Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Smores Brownies!

Hi again! I know I said I would be back yesterday with the recipe, but it just didn't happen. Sorry. But I'm sure once you see this you will forgive me.

Here is the cast of characters. Super simple and easy - a brownie mix (with whatever additional ingredients you need for these), graham crackers, chocolate bars and marshmallows.



Make your brownie mix (I use the milk chocolate just because that's what we like, but you can use any kind) and measure out 1/2 into your greased baking pan. Cook this for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees.



Right after it comes out of the oven cover with a layer of graham crackers.



Then a layer of chocolate bars.



And a layer of marshmallows.



And finally pour the rest of the brownie mix over all of it.



Cook that for about 15 minutes, again in a 350 degree oven. Let this cool before you cut into it. I know it will be hard to resist, but trust me, eating these too hot is not pretty.



So there you have it. A super easy, super yummy treat that everyone likes. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment